Game hot

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How To Install Instant Messenger ITouch/IPhone

hey guys i have been thinking about selling my itouch soon so if you guys are interested please message me back or have any offers that you may want to bid on!!!

its in great condittion and it comes with all the stuff needed for the itouch so please again if your interesting please message me. ill try my hardest to reply to all messages!!! Thanks again and please bid!!! XD

Song: Dark Blue
Artist: Jacks Mannequin

Still need help?

If you guys got a msn you could talk to you there if your still have touble, question or comments!!! Gitchin_fool@hotmail.com

-I have made a link now so you could download my theme for FREE!!! Unlike ipodtouchmaster =P. Nah im just kidding hes a great guy and i hope he could restore making all his videos again!!! So i hope you guys enjoy my theme and PLEASE donate i would really appreciate your donations for all my great effort and will make more great videos for you guys!!! OK my theme is the link below!!! =D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q8H01HUJ

0 comment:

Post a Comment